Digital Transformation For SMEs
Why Need Digital Transformation?
- Digital marketing helps businesses stay a step ahead of their competition. Digital marketing is the best way for a brand to get a leg up on its competition. Think SEO, organic search, local search, Google Adwords, social media, and blogs. Businesses want to reach as many people as possible, and this is significantly easier to achieve on the web than it is in person.
- Digital marketing levels the online playing field. When it comes to a business’s visibility on the web, just like opening a store, location is everything. Being easily noticeable on the web, getting a business’s name out there, and updating information frequently will bring customers to its door.
- Digital marketing is less expensive than traditional advertising. Traditional advertising can cost large sums of money, whether it be via television, radio, newspaper, magazine, or direct mail. Now business owners can find a cheap equivalent online. Think Youtube instead of television, blogs instead of magazines, social media instead of flyers, and podcasts instead of the radio. Some of the digital equivalents to traditional advertising are free, and all can be much cheaper than their traditional counterparts if the business has someone to manage and develop its strategies.
- Digital marketing delivers analytics. The good news about digital marketing is that an ad’s creators can find out how it is pulling through using analytics that can’t be executed with traditional methods of advertising. Analytic reports can quickly be pulled up to test ad campaigns and find out what is getting read, looked at, or bought.
- Digital marketing reaches mobile users. Digital marketing can be formatted to mobile devices in order to reach customers no matter where they may be. Once a business’s local search and digital presence have been optimized, it can rest assured that it will be found. Having a digital presence and local search optimization is vital as people increasingly rely on their phones’ web browsing capabilities.
- Digital marketing builds brand recognition. Since there are so many channels on the web with marketing potential, getting the message out about new brands is easier than ever before. Shotgun marketing approaches will confuse potential customers. It is much better to invest in a succinct campaign and build onto it from there, maintaining a distinct voice and brand style.
- Digital marketing provides businesses with additional sales channels. Think of digital marketing as branches off of a brick and mortar business. One branch of the business contains social media posts with tips, advice, local news, and events involving the brand. Another branch hosts the business’s blog, which serves to educate, inspire, and entertain its audience. Branching off from these main channels are landing pages and blog posts for different products. Add in Youtube videos, and the business can be everywhere on the web, delivering its message and brand, and promoting its products and services.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation Now!
Contact Us by
Headquarters in Singapore
21 Bukit Batok Crescent #09-79, WCEGA Tower, Singapore 658065
Branches in China
HaiChuang Base, 368 LiuHe Rd, Binjiang Qu, Hangzhou, ZheJiang, China 310051
- OR -